Is your roof warranty expired? Would you like to extend the life or your existing roof system? Avoid the expense and risk of a roof replacement. Keep your roof cool, bright and attractive with our line-up of advanced silicone and acrylic roof coatings. Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings has developed specific application guidelines for each of our products that will guarantee a high-performance roof restoration.
Proven for most substrates
With over 200 years of combined experience, let the Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings Team show how our proven coating systems deliver cost-effective ways to save you money and energy by installing one of our coating systems. Good candidates for restoration include:
- Single plies (EPDM, PVC, TPO, Hypalon)
- Asphalt/modified bitumen
Save money by restoring rather than replacing an entire roof.
- Extend your roof’s lifespan
- Reduce labor and material costs
- Minimize disruption for building occupants
- Comply with building codes that generally don’t allow a third roof system
Air conditioning is your building’s most expensive environmental control. A coated roof is a cool roof, with these benefits:
- Rooftop A/C units work less and take in cooler air, for more efficient operation
- Ductwork beneath the roof stays cooler, further increasing energy efficiency
With minimal tear-off, less waste goes to landfills—and more money stays in your pocket. Silicone coatings are renewable and can be VOC-compliant. Cool roof technology further enhances sustainability by reducing urban heat islands.
Rated, Approved and Guaranteed
Poly-Sil single-ply silicone coatings are known for superior weathering and water resistance.
- Long-lasting, breathable membrane
- Seamless coating resists UV and ponding water
- Inorganic material does not support algae growth