Is your roof warranty expired? Would you like to extend the life or your existing roof system? Avoid the expense and risk of a roof replacement. Keep your roof cool, bright and attractive with our line-up of advanced silicone and acrylic roof coatings. Accella Roofing Solutions has developed specific application guidelines for each of our products that will guarantee a high-performance roof restoration.
Proven for most substrates
With over 200 years of combined experience, let the Accella Roofing Solutions Team show how our proven coating systems deliver cost effective ways to save you money and energy by installing one of our coating systems. Good candidates for restoration include:
- Single plies (EPDM, PVC, TPO, Hypalon)
- Asphalt/modified bitumen
Save money by restoring rather than replacing an entire roof.
- Extend your roof’s lifespan
- Reduce labor and material costs
- Minimize disruption for building occupants
- Comply with building codes that generally don’t allow a third roof system
Air conditioning is your building’s most expensive environmental control. A coated roof is a cool roof, with these benefits:
- Rooftop A/C units work less and take in cooler air, for more efficient operation
- Ductwork beneath the roof stays cooler, further increasing energy efficiency
With minimal tear-off, less waste goes to landfills—and more money stays in your pocket. Silicone coatings are renewable and can be VOC-compliant. Cool roof technology further enhances sustainability by reducing urban heat islands.
Rated, Approved and Guaranteed
Poly-Sil single-ply silicone coatings are known for superior weathering and water resistance.
- Long-lasting, breathable membrane
- Seamless coating resists UV and ponding water
- Inorganic material does not support algae growth